Monday, January 12, 2009

Candice does not live here...

At work this morning I was going down the phone list to look for someone to work for me today. I have never called anyone on the list before and of course I could have just said thanks and hung up but this guy was C-R-A-Z-Y and I couldn't help myself!!

This is pretty much how the conversation went:

Guy: Hello?

Me: Hi, is Candice there?

Guy: I TOLD YOU TO STOP CALLING HERE. CANDICE DOES NOT LIVE AT THIS NUMBER.

Me: I'm sorry. This is the first time I've call-

Guy: IT IS NOT, I TELL YOU ALL THE TIME THAT THIS IS NOT CANDICE'S NUMBER.

Guy: I TOLD YOU LAST TIME NOT TO CALL THIS NUMBER AGAIN, YOU STUPID B!TCH.

Me: Omg, you need to take some kind of meds or something, I simply had the wrong number.

Guy: HANG UP STUPID B!TCH!

Me: Ooh maybe just for fun, I will call and ask for Candice every day.

Guy: GO AHEAD.

Me: I will.

Guy: I'LL REPORT YOU.

Me: Go for it, I just had the wrong number by accident.

Guy: I'LL CALL YOU THEN, YOU KNOW I HAVE YOUR NUMBER NOW.

Me: Good for you.

Guy: HANG UP NOW!

Me: No, you want to hang up go ahead.

Guy: ---
Me:---


I finally hang up because I am actually trying to do something....A minute later my phone rings and I let it go to voicemail...

My message: Hello, you've reached the --- family, we aren't here to take your call right now, please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

Guy: THIS IS NOT CANDICE'S NUMBER.

He was seriously yelling at me. This guy is cracked! Rich wants to spread his number at a bunch of Truck Stop bathrooms. For a good time call Candice at this number... He's a truck driver too, he'll do it! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment