Friday, March 27, 2009

Spring Break-Day 5- We've come full circle!

Welcome to the 5th and final day of our spring break fun. We have come full circle! Daddy surprised us by taking the day off and having breakfast with us. He went out and got us Grandy's.

Natalie had pancakes and bacon.

Photobucket

Mommy and Daddy had eggs, bacon, and biscuits w/ gravy.

Photobucket

Later, we met some friends at Cold Stone and had some ice cream.
The lady suckered me into the chocolate sprinkle waffle bowl. I didn't like it, but it was so expensive that I felt I had to eat it!

Natalie had strawberry w/ rainbow sprinkles and I
had peanut butter w/ peanut butter cups.

Photobucket

Here's Natalie buying some water.

Photobucket

After ice cream we had to go grocery shopping. Always a fun event!

Photobucket

Photobucket

After we got home, I decided on a whim to go to the movies.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So, there we have it. 5 days of Spring Break fun!


Totals for the day:
Grandy's: $5.00
Ice Cream/Water: $10.00 (I could have bought 3 gallons!)
Movies $14.50
Popcorn/Drink: $9.00
Daddy gave us $20 for the movies!
Total for day 5: $18.50

5 Day Total: $99.21 which makes .79 cents to spare!







No comments:

Post a Comment