Saturday, November 7, 2009

A free Bloomin' Onion.

Outback Steakhouse has a coupon for a free Bloomin' Onion on their Facebook page. All you have to do to get this coupon is become their friend. Really? In this current world of so many people being overweight and struggling, they decide to give out a free appetizer that has 2300 calories with 1206 of those calories being from fat? Not to mention that it has 240 grams of carbohydrates. I know that it is their signature appetizer but come on! 2300 calories for an appetizer? Most people shouldn't even eat 2300 calories in one entire day. Why can't they give away a salad or something. I did become their friend and I did get the coupon e-mailed to me. I like free things just as much as the next person, but this is one free item that I do not want and will not be utilizing!

No comments:

Post a Comment