Monday, July 26, 2010

The Big Skinny Weight Loss Challenge!

This is just what I need. A challenge that also involves other people! It's the Big Skinny Britch Weight Loss Challenge and it will last for 60 days. It was $5 to enter and the winner biggest loser will win the money. Aside from winning the money and the prize of being more healthy, the winner will also get a gift card to a store where you can buy a new outfit!  The first 30 days I'll be on a team and then after that I'll be on my own. My personal goal is to get under 200.  My starting weight is 221.4. Think I can do it? We'll see! One of the requirements of the challenge is to have a current within a week photo. In 30 days, I'll have another photo and then in 60 days another.
The challenge officially starts on Wednesday. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment