Thursday, May 28, 2009

Shredding-Day 1

As some of you might know, I love the Biggest Loser. For Mother's Day I got two of Bob's videos and Jillian's 30 day Shred video. My friend Heather saw that I got the video and said she had it too but hadn't started yet. We live a 100 or so miles away from each other but we decided that we would be Shred Buddies to keep each other on track. Well I started today. It was a good little work out! I have a couple observations or maybe I should call them tips for next time.

Next time I will:

* Wear a bra. Simple enough right. I never put a bra on until I get ready for work. I guess I will have to put one on first thing now! I am going to look at Target for a sports bra.

* Wear a pad! lol Ever since I had Natalie I can't jump, cough, sneeze, laugh without peeing myself! lol There are A LOT of jumping jacks in this video!

Other than those two things, it went very well and I look forward to tomorrow!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment