Monday, January 4, 2010

January 4

Well, my Mom left today to go back to NJ. She's been here since December 18th. She was here to visit and to watch Natalie because of winter break. I miss her already.

Breakfast:
Blueberry yogurt at the Airport.
Special K w/ Red Berries when I got home.

Lunch:
Healthy Choice Chicken Noodle Soup
Leftover Turkey on a Sandwich w/ spring greens & Spicy Mustard
Baby Bell Lite Cheese
1 Can Dt. Cherry Coke

Dinner:
Leftover Turkey & Mixed Veggies
Spring Salad w/ Carrots, Baby Bell Lite, & Italian Dressing
Rice Cake w/ Whipped Peanut Butter
1 Can Dt. Coke

Dessert:
Skinny Cow Mint Ice Cream Sandwich

9:30 pm:
I am feeling really annoyed and stressed right now and I want to just eat whatever I can find. I just had some rice cakes and opened a can of Diet Coke. I can't just go to bed because I am up doing laundry.

10:40 pm
Special K w/ Red Berries and a glass of Ice Water.


No comments:

Post a Comment