Tuesday, January 5, 2010

January 5

So the day started out good. I had some Special K w/ Red Berries for breakfast. I packed some rice cakes, an apple, and a bottle of water in my bag for work and off I went. At about 11:30, I started feeling a little sick. I thought maybe I was hungry so I ate 2 rice cakes. I thought maybe I needed some sugar since I was feeling nauseous, so I had a dum dum lollipop. That wasn't helping so I ate my apple. That didn't help either. Then I started throwing up. I felt like crap. I was able to go home early. I came home and had some chicken noodle soup and took a nap hoping that would help. Nope! I have been pretty much vomiting since I left work. It's 8 pm now and I think I have officially threw up everything that went into my mouth today and the insides of my stomach! I am afraid to eat anything else.

On a side note, I realized today that I don't miss morning sickness and I could never be bulimic because throwing up and feeling this sick is not pleasant.

No comments:

Post a Comment