Sunday, August 1, 2010

BSBWL Challenge-Day 5

Here I am on day 5. Still going strong. I am starting to have some cravings for things I can't eat though. I haven't had any Diet Coke in about a month. I was wishing for some yesterday and today though. I wished through it and had some Water and Crystal Light. Mowed the grass today. It's not as much exercise as it used to be though because we have a riding lawn mower now!

As you know, I got a promotion at work. I got it instead of someone else that has been there longer. She is very unhappy, which I can understand. However, I didn't make the decision but apparently she is mad at me about it. She un-friended me on Facebook today. Out of respect for her being my friend on Facebook, I didn't even post about it on there even though I was tremendously happy about it.

I got a new fish tank today. It's 20 gallons and I got a wooden stand for it as well. The old tank was 10 gallons and the one before that was 5 gallons. My fish just keep growing and growing! The one has to be at least 5 inches long now! They were feeder Goldfish that we won at the fair last year by throwing the ping pong ball in the fish bowl. I can't believe they are still alive! This is the biggest tank I am getting though so if they get to big for this one then they are going to have to go and live somewhere else!

Brunch:
Denny's Ultimate Omelette
Sausage

Snack:
Pepperoni

Dinner:
Shrimp
Beef Tips w/ Worcestershire sauce

48 ounces water
2 glasses Crystal Light

My MIL brought over my very favorite food tonight. It's her home made macaroni soup. I'm not having any. I've got my eye on the prize!

No comments:

Post a Comment