Thursday, August 26, 2010

Dissapointment and Sadness

Disappointment
Weighing in is so disappointing sometimes.  Yesterday was the half way point of the challenge. The end of the teams and the beginning of the singles. My team came in third. :( I didn't lose anything last week. :( :(  I focused myself and ate on plan today but there are 4 weeks left and I feel like giving up and throwing in the towel. I'm starting to wonder if I am always supposed to look like I do.

Sadness
I am so sad. I feel like it's so unfair that I can't eat what I like. I'm not even talking about junk food. I'm talking fruits and such. I feel like there is no possible way that I can lose weight if I am not on a strict low carb way of eating.

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry Jen, I didn't do great either :( I also feel very similar feelings often. Losing weight is so easy for some but for me it is HARD. Not only do I have to SUPER strict but it is a VERY VERY slow process.

    ReplyDelete